PTHPasteboard PRO 4
Copy | Paste | Edit | Share
Welcome to PTHPasteboard PRO 4, the best and most mature multiple pasteboard program for OS X. How often have you copied something only to find that you need it a few minutes later but you've already copied another item? PTHPasteboard PRO watches you while you work and keeps a copy of any items that you have copied to your pasteboard.
Try out PTHPasteboard PRO and you'll wonder how you lived without. Its a great tool that stays out of your way until you need it.
PTHPasteboard PRO 4 adds a number of exciting new features.
- Settings are now controlled via a Preference Pane in System Preferences
- Search field now available on all the Pasteboard windows
- Access information on Pasteboard items by right/control clicking on any item
- Paste formated text as unformatted by middle/command clicking on any item
- Vastly improved HotKeys support
- Fully integrated Mac OS X Help
- Ability to choose menubar icons for Custom Pasteboard windows
- Network Syncing
Filters ( Screencast )Filters perform automated transformation on items in your pasteboard buffer. For example if you had text in your pasteboard buffer and wanted to paste it as uppercase you would use the UPPERCASE filter. PTHPasteboard PRO provides filters for many common text transformation. You can use it to quote text, search and replace (including regular expressions), change line endings and much more. In total there are over 30 different filters that you can use within PTHPasteboard PRO.
You can further enhance the built in filters within PTHPasteboard PRO by sequentially ordering filtering operations. This let's you perform complex manipulations on text very quickly. For example if you had some text that you wanted to turn in to an HTML list you could use the following filters. This is just a simple example of the power that PTHPasteboard PRO's Filters give you. Try it and you'll wonder how you ever used your Mac without them.