1. How do I install PTHPasteboard PRO 4?
2. How do I uninstall PTHPasteboard PRO 4?
3. Why is nothing showing up on the Main Pasteboard window?
4. Why does PTHPasteboard PRO 4 attempt to connect to secure.pth.com on launch?
5. Is PTHPasteboard 4 free?
6. Is PTHPasteboard 4 PRO free?
7. How do I purchase PTHPasteboard PRO 4?
8. I've installed PTHPasteboard 4 under 10.3, why doesn't it work?
9. PTHPasteboard PRO launches and then quits a few seconds later, how do I fix this?
- Double click on the PTHPasteboard.prefPane.dmg disk image.
- Double click on the PTHPasteboard.prefPane icon once the image has launched. This will cause System Preferences app to launch.
- System Preferences will ask if you want where you want to install PTHPasteboard. Choose "Install for this user only" unless you have multiple users using the machine and want them to all have access to PTHPasteboard PRO.
- Select the PTHPasteboard icon if needed.
- Click the "Start PTHPasteboard" button.
- If you want to have PTHPasteboard PRO launch every time you login make sure that the "Start at Login" checkbox is checked.
- Launch System Preferences.app
- If PTHPasteboard PRO is not running skip to the last step.
- Select the PTHPasteboard PRO icon.
- Click the "Stop PTHPasteboard" button and make sure that the "Start at Login" checkbox is unchecked.
- Hit the "Show All" button at the top of the System Preferences window.
- Right/Control click on the PTHPasteboard icon and select "Remove PTHPasteboard Preference Pane".