1. How do I install PTHVolume 2?
2. How do I uninstall PTHVolume 2?
3. Why does PTHVolume 2 attempt to connect to secure.pth.com on launch?
4. Is PTHVolume 2 free?
5. I've installed PTHVolume 2 under 10.4, why doesn't it work?
- Double click on the PTHVolume.prefPane.dmg disk image.
- Double click on the PTHVolume.prefPane icon once the image has launched. This will cause System Preferences app to launch.
- System Preferences will ask if you want where you want to install PTHVolume. Choose "Install for this user only" unless you have multiple users using the machine and want them to all have access to PTHVolume.
- Select the PTHVolume icon if needed.
- Click the "Start PTHVolume" button.
- If you want to have PTHVolume launch every time you login make sure that the "Start at Login" checkbox is checked.
- Launch System Preferences.app and select the PTHVolume icon.
- Click the "Stop PTHVolume" button and make sure that the "Start at Login" checkbox is unchecked.
- Hit the "Show All" button at the top of the System Preferences window.
- Right/Control click on the PTHVolume icon and select "Remove PTHVolume Preference Pane".